Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Quick Fix: Strawberries & Cream!

Missed me?! No worries I am back, to stay :-)

Well in reverence to one of my favorite fruits and the great joys of sun rays from the summer that is inching up closely upon us, I am going to share this 10-minutes or less recipe.
I don't know about you but quick & simple desserts can easily run all of my taste buds! Ideally it will be something cold like Gelato or Fro-Yo but today it was this quick fix from our staple friend, Entenmann's Cinnamon Crunch Loaf.  Let me just say that a good loaf cake, can have you from empty handed to covered dish ready in no time! But this particular loaf, just stole my whole heart!




Necessary Ingredients: 

One box of Entenmann's Cinnamon Crunch Loaf (or the flavor of your choice)
One box if fresh strawberries
One dollop of Cool Whip

Wash and rinse the box of strawberries,  grab about four strawberries, snip the leaf ends and cut into three pieces each. 
Slice two to three inch pieces of the crunch loaf.
Layer each slice of the loaf on the plate almost in a staggering position and lay the strawberries on top in the same pattern. Add a dollop of cool whip and enjoy!

It was really delicious, unfortunately I did not capture the ingredients before using them but you get the gist of it all.

Kisses :-*

No comments: