Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Food Trip: Cafeteria

So a random beautiful Sunday in the first weekend of summer, that just passed, scored me the opportunity to join a couple of my lady franz at this NYC staple restaurant. Located in Chelsea area of Manhattan on Seventh Ave and 17th Street, it sits cutely on the southwest corner and offers some real treats. No need to make you wait



Watermelon Salad w/ Shrimp and Feta


Their oh so infamous and absolutely delicious Mac Attack!


Mac & Cheese Spring Rolls with Gouda Dipping Sauce



And this rather refreshing Ginger Mint Lemonade to wash this all down!

To say the least I will be returning for sure!

Side note: I LOVE a delicious watermelon salad, and I will absolutely be incorporating the spicy twist they use in my next date with watermelon, feta, and mint.


Kisses :-*



No comments: